Used to control and manage access by fingerprint / face / access code / card. It also performs the function of accounting for staff time. Installing at the entrance to the room.
Access control and management system:
ACS – is used to control access to premises and record working hours.
ACS – access control system
ACS – what is it and what does it eat with? To simplify, ACS is an integrated technical equipment that restricts access to a guarded object.
What is included?
• Controller. This is a powerful computer that is able to independently determine the number of visitors using special identifiers.
• Card reader This device is responsible for reading information from a plastic card, as well as for transmitting information to the controller.
• Electromagnetic lock. Its task is to lock the door (before opening the door, the lock must “get permission” from the controller).
• The device for emergency door unlocking – this device cannot be dispensed with when an emergency occurs.
• Closer – this mini-device gently and smoothly closes the door with an electromagnetic lock.
• Exit button – is necessary in order to open the door from the inside without using an identification card.
How to install ACS? Phased actions
Stage 1. Write to us or call 0 800 500 090
Stage 2. Expect the arrival of a specialist (no fee will be charged for this).
Stage 3. Before installing the equipment, the object should be thoroughly examined.
Stage 4. After that, an estimate and a clear work plan will be drawn up.
Stage 5. Actually, installation. On average, this work does not take more than a day.
Stage 6. The penultimate stage involves training specialists in using the installed system.
Step 7. You can be sure that after installing the equipment you will receive a guarantee for all equipment. Post warranty service is also provided.
Are you interested in installing ACS in Kiev? Contact us. Quality service and reasonable prices are guaranteed.